Tuesday, April 30, 2013

"Toyota Sunnnyvale was honest and were not pushy like one can expect from sales people." - Vinayak R.


Vinayak R sunnyvale, California Apr 29, 2013
 
I was looking for a used car and happen to visit Toyota Sunnyvale. I met Kalani (sales representative) and Rose. Both were very helpful, friendly, very polite with lots of patience. The one thing which I really appreciate was they were honest and were not pushy like one can expect from sales person. If they were not sure of some answers, rather than giving some vague or hazy answers they introduced us with seniors or relevant person who can answer our query. I have still not yet narrowed down from whom I am going to buy the car but Toyota Sunnyvale is definitely one of the prominent candidates in my list.
 
Click here to read more reviews on DealerRater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment