Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"Reisa was so friendly and "real." She did not try to talk me into something I didn't want. It was a refreshing experience." - vgrrl78

vgrrl78 Sunnyvale, California Apr 16, 2013
Overall Score: 5
 
had been contemplating purchasing a Prius for many months and finally decided I would brave a car dealership to check it out. I walked into the Sunnyvale Toyota Dealership with a knot in my stomach as I prepared for this experience. However when I walked through the door and met Reisa everything changed. She was so friendly and "real." She found me the perfect car for me. She did not try to talk me into something I didn't want. It was a refreshing experience. She and Phil worked together to help me get the best deal. I felt like they were honest and genuinely were interested in finding something that would work for me! I will come back and will tell all of my connections about the great experience I had!
 
Click here to read more reviews on DealerRater.

No comments:

Post a Comment