Monday, April 8, 2013

"Awesome awesome awesome... I can't say more bought a Camry last month from Bharat... No hassle, no haggle, that's what Toyota Sunnyvale stands for." - Rahul S.


Rahul S. Apr 08, 2013
 
Awesome awesome awesome... I can't say more bought a Camry last month from Bharat aggarwal no hassle no haggle that what Toyota Sunnyvale stands for.. I went to shop around and did try to negotiate the price.. I did my homework and they were they cheapest .. I was assured that they don't waste time negotiating but believe in giving the customer a great buying experience and that's exactly what I got... Just go see Bharat and u won't have to worry for anything.... I will be back to get two more cars for my family members...
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment