Monday, April 22, 2013

"Erick was a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond the usual used car sales experience I have had in the past." - Paul M.


Paul M. Apr 21, 2013
QualityExcellentAppealExcellentServiceExcellent
 
To Whom it May Concern: Erick was a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond the usual used car sales experience I have had in the past. The Van we purchased was a Dodge Grand Caravan ES, 2003 model, I pointed out to Erick that the tires had the bare minimum tread of 2/32nds and he went to Tom McDonald and he approved a brand new set of tires. We were very happy and purchased the van the evening of 04/16/13. I then took it to my mechanic, whom we have used for over 15 years, and he voiced some concerns. We went back to the dealership and showed the report to a salesperson and he had us speak with Frank. He said that there was nothing that could be done. At that point since one of our mechanic's concers was a cracked motor mount we invoked the 3 day/250 mile return option and sold the van back to Sunnyvale Toyota.The next day Erick, not knowing what happened yet, texted my wife and asked what happened and she let him know. When we arrived on Friday 04/19/13 at 1:45 pm to pick up our check for the full amount of our contract we were told that no one was sure which Toyota Sunnyvale lot it was at. Erick took us in to talk to Tom and he had the Service Manager look over the van to let us know what he saw. He saw some of the smae issues as our mechanic but explained why they were minor and did not need repair and did not compromise the safety of the van. At that point we were happy to take the van back. Bart was very helpful in reversing the transaction of 04//18//13 selling the van back to Toyota Sunnyvale, some minor DMV paperwork and we were out the door the second time with the van. We went out of town this weekend and when I turned on the headlights the instrument cluster remained dark. I managed to make it home safely and started checking fuses as that seemed most likely as all gauges worked fine, just the illumination problem. In the meantime my Wife sent Erick a text about the issue and within minutes he sent her an article about someone having a similar problem, one option was to disconnect the battery, wait 15 minutes and reconnect the battery to see if that re set the illumination on the instrument cluster. I was dubious but gave it a shot. Lo and Behold it solved the issue and were on our way. We just got back after a 500+ mile trip and the van ran great. I will recommend Toyota Sunnyvale to everyone I know as everyone on your staff througout this experience maintained a "no problem" "keep the customer" happy attitude. I would especially recommend Erick and when my other vehicle, a 2007 Rav 4,needs replacing your Dealership will be the first place I would start looking and hope to buy from you in the future. Sincerely, Paul M.
 
Click here to read more reviews on Google+ Local. 

No comments:

Post a Comment