Thursday, April 11, 2013

"Jeff is very knowledgeable and sincerely cares about the people who he is assisting." - Mark E.


Mark E. Apr 11, 2013
On a recent set of visits to Toyota Sunnyvale's Service Department, I met Jeff Sanderson who, although was not my assigned service adviser, helped me with my appointment and went out of his way to ensure that all the repairs were done correctly, that all of my questions and concerns were answered to my satisfaction and that I was on my way in the shortest time. Jeff is very knowledgeable and sincerely cares about the people who he is assisting. I was really impressed and happy that he took the extra time to help me. Bravo! I would HIGHLY recommend Jeff and Sunnyvale Toyota Service to my friends and colleagues.
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment