Friday, April 26, 2013

"Everyone that helped us was friendly and quick. I'm a happy car buyer again!" - Layla S.

Layla S. San Jose, California Apr 25, 2013
 
This review is basically just for the service center at Toyota Sunnyvale. I just bought a used Lexus down the street at the Toyota Sunnyvale used car lot. I'm a first time car buyer and was super stoked! I bought the car on Saturday and on Tuesday, the check engine light, along with two the lights, had turned on. Major bummer. I drove the car to the lot, where I was told to take it down the street to the new car lot's service center. People kinda look at you funny when you drive a Lexus into a Toyota auto place btw, lol. We were greeted immediately by Hector, we explained the situation, and he quickly called the other lot, got the run down from their front desk, checked out the car, got the paperwork ready and told us he'd call when they were done. About two hours later he called and let us know it was just a hose that needed to be tightened, and that the car was ready to be picked up. I got my baby back the same night. About a week later I had another issue with the car, there was a ticking sound and the battery had died. Another major bummer. Seeing as how I had an issue with my original contract and had to go back to sign a new one, as well as the car issues, I was beginning to think that buying a new car really, really sucked and was just a major hassle. I had to get the car towed this time, but luckily Hector was there again. He remembered us from before and immediately got the paperwork ready again. Later that night, we got the call saying they replaced the battery, did an inspection and the car was ready to pick up. Both times they were quick and had the car ready within hours, which I was thankful for, for not having to be carless for long at all. I work in retail, so I completely appreciate GOOD customer service! Everyone that helped us was friendly and quick, Hector especially. He knew we had just bought the car and understood our concern, he did everything to make sure BOTH problems were taken care of. He even came over to check on us when we were picking up the car the second time, because someone else had helped us. Yay! I got the car back today, and I'm a happy car buyer again!
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment