Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"Bharat has made car shopping a pleasurable experience... I recommend Bharat to anyone who is buying their first car." - Melanie C.


Melanie C. Apr 08, 2013
 
I came into Toyota Sunnyvale on a weekend to test drive a few cars not knowing which car I wanted to purchase yet. After spending about half a day with Bharat, I knew which car I wanted to buy that would fit with my lifestyle and budget. I am so thankful to Bharat for taking his time in explaining and educating me about cars and what steps I needed to take in order to keep my car for a very long time. More importantly, I am grateful that Bharat was patient and honest with me. Bharat has made car shopping a pleasurable experiencing so I recommend Bharat to anyone who is buying their first car not not sure which car to buy. Thank you again Bharat.
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment