Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"Overall, I had a great experience, everyone was very friendly and helpful." - Michelle M.


Michelle M oakland, California May 06, 2013
 
Saw this little Jetta online at Auto http://Traders.com for my daughter. Called and spoke to Dennis who was very nice. Told him what time I'd arrive and he let me know that he had an appointment at that time, but someone else would be able to assist me (I think his name is Tao? - I know I spelled it wrong). Anyway, got there and met Tao (he's a cutie!), but he had a customer so I had to wait for one of the managers, Socrates. Socrates also had a customer and I waited for about 30 minutes, in the meantime, I was giving the keys to the car so I could check it out. Nice, clean '03 Jetta that I think my daughter will absolutely love! When Socrates was available, we took it out for a test drive. The vehicle drove pretty smoothly and I was satisfied with it. We arrived back to the dealership and the purchasing process began. It was a little long, partly my fault because I wasn't as prepared as I should've been, but they worked with me and I drove home with my baby girl's car!! Needless to say I'm excited and plan on surprising her on Thursday when she comes home. I think it's the perfect student get-around car. A BIG shout-out to Ken Costa in Finance!!! As I said, I wasn't as prepared as I should've been and would've liked to have had a larger down payment because I knew financing was going to hit me like a ton of bricks, but I think I got a good deal and I wanted to get it before it was gone - 2003 Jetta, clean inside and out with 66,458 miles - couldn't beat it and I've been looking. Although I purchased the Gold-Plus warranty, I took it to Oakland Volkswagen to get it checked out and it's all good. Overall, I had a great experience, everyone was very friendly and helpful. I was with my mom and she doesn't bite her tongue - even she didn't mind the wait; she was just as happy as I was, but a bit more tired. :-P
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment