Friday, May 3, 2013

"I will definitely go to Sunnyvale Toyota for future service because of their quick and good service!!" - Fang Y.


Fang Y san jose, California May 02, 2013
 
Used to go Steven Creek Toyota for car service, but was scared about its recent terrible reviews, so I switched to Sunnyvale. I was in a hurry to an appointment with real estate agent after work, and only have one & half hour for my car service. Henry helped me at the front desk with warm-hearted service and prepared all docs for my first visit there. I went to dinner nearby while waiting. After coming back, Henry went to make sure sure everythng was done ASAP so that I can go to the appointment on time. I finally made my appointment. Thanks to Henry! I will definetlly go to Sunyvale Toyota for future service becasuse their quick and good service!!
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment