Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"My latest visit was yesterday.. Talk about exceeding expectations! I'll be back. Thanks Toyota Sunnyvale." - Peter M.


Peter M Saratoga, California May 21, 2013
 
I've been bringing my Camry to Toyota Sunnyvale for servicing since I purchased it there in 2008. The service department has always met my needs in a timely manner and at what I perceive to be a fair price. My latest visit was yesterday. Again, all my expectations were met. I also asked about a small scuff on my car and what I might use to "buff" it out (if that's the right term). The service rep, Maria, said she'd look into it. Not only did she look into it, when my car was ready, the scuff was gone. Talk about exceeding expectations! I'll be back. Thanks Toyota Sunnyvale and thanks Maria.
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment