Tuesday, May 14, 2013

"I have been going to this service department for years... I've only ever experienced high-quality work from Toyota Sunnyvale." - Marlon J.


Marlon J Sunnyvale, California May 13, 2013
 
The service department has great hours, accepts appointments, and has a knowledgeable and thorough staff. I have been going to this service department for years. In the 1990s I came in with a blown head-gasket in a T100. It was a fleet vehicle that I bought used (5 years old) from a company liquidating their fleet. I didn't even know the head gasket issue was part of a recall. Fixed for free. I bought at 2007 Tacoma and have them do all my service, and I recently bought a 2012 Prius C and just had my first service. These guys really bend over backwards to make sure the customer understands what is being done, and how much it will cost. For me cost is less of an issue than quality of work and I've only ever experienced high-quality work from Toyota Sunnyvale Service.
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment