Friday, May 17, 2013

"Other dealers i visited made me feel like i was just a number for them, but the team at Toyota Sunnyvale made me fell like an actual person." - Channelnine

Channelnine Sunnyvale, California May 16, 2013
Overall Score: 5
 
I visited this dealer through a friends recommendation. I was looking for a used car, manual transmission which is really hard to find in this area, and Erick Martinez was a huge help in finding a car that fit for me. I had visited a few other dealers that day, and none of the sales associates were helpful or as friendly as Erick was. I never felt any pressure from him to buy, and he was just a great guy to talk to. Once we found the right car, it was up to Ken Costa to find financing that would work for me. I have terrible credit, and it took him 3 days but Ken never gave up and was able to get me car payments that worked with my budget. I don't think i would have been able to purchase a car if it wasn't for the hard work both Erick and Ken put in for me. This place is awesome, the other dealers i visited made me feel like i was just a number for them, but the team at Toyota Sunnyvale made me fell like an actual person. I will definitely recommended this place to all my friends and i am sure i will be back here sometime in the future.
Click here to read more reviews on DealerRater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment