Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Shankar, thanks so much for sharing your experience

"This is regarding my experience at toyota sunnyvale parts department.

I went to pick up engine and cabin air filter for 2007 camry on 07 Jan . The front desk person asked me to wait and he got a parts person for help.

I hope  i would have remembered his name . He was very polite helped me decide on which one is better and definitely he respected my opinion and did not try to oversell.

My entire visit took less than 10 mins and i am happy. Would definitely visit again.

Thank you."

"I bought my car from this dealership and had all my pre-paid maintenance done here. After my pre-paid service was up I decided to try to another dealership that was closer to my house. I went to Capitol Toyota and had a terrible experience with them. Came back to Sunnyvale and really noticed the difference in the friendliness of their staff and how they all seem happy to work there. I really trust in the work they do and have never been done wrong by them.

I took one star away because they seem to be really busy and they don't always set the right expectation on how long they might take before your car is done. Expect to drop off your car and pick it up at a later time. Don't wait there for it unless you have a few hours to kill.

Pro-They take great care of your car and you can trust in them.
Con- Expect long wait for all service to be done. Worth it if you have the time."

http://bit.ly/aRBET3

No comments:

Post a Comment