Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cheryl, thank you for this great review. We are happy to have helped you

"This is a great location that cares about customer service and provides a nice waiting area. The service provided by Larry Townsend is why I drive a distance to continuously visit this location. He is experienced, honest, friendly and reliable. I know I can count on him to inform me on the needs of my car and if I can not afford it now he will let me know roughly how much longer I have before it has to be done. Great guy, Great place, Happy customer!
- Thanks Larry!!"

"Excellent and professional service to check a mysterious oil leak. Did a multi-point inspection and found that something from my last oil change (Jiffy Lube) was loose, so they tightened it and sent me on my way. Recommended my windshield wipers and a bulb be replaced but completely respected me saying I would do those myself. When I picked up my car, there was no charge for the service and the person confirmed it was done as a courtesy! Very smart - because I definitely will be back when I need additional service."

http://bit.ly/aRBET3

No comments:

Post a Comment