Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ramona, thank you so much for this stellar review and recommendation

"Excellent, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!!! My entire experience from beginning to end was so positive. I got a referral to let a gentleman, Ali, from Toyota Sunnyvale used car dealership help me, even though I was acquiring a new vehicle. He was very professional and followed through. Everything that I wanted I got. EVERYTHING!!!

The deal that I got for my car was outstanding. By all estimations, based on prior experience, I should be paying way more than I am. By the time that I left, I was paying less than I paid for my last car, my payments are way less and I could not be happier. Let me tell you, when you are buying a car, it helps to have a team working with you that has experience and knows their product. This includes the car itself and the financing product. Tim P in financing - thank you. You are a star. Phil - you are the financing king! Working with people who know their stuff (and Phil is "da man"), make it even better. When I got to the last part of my car buying experience (before I got my keys), I really thought that I had a great deal. My payments were $100 less than on my previous car and I was really pleased with that. Then Phil started coming up with other golden nuggets that saved me even more.

If you want a great car buying experience, be it new or used, call and ask for Ali at Toyota Sunnyvale."

No comments:

Post a Comment