Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dennis, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to know we have earned your trust.

"My name is Dennis I picked up a 07 Toyota Tundra from some hack used car lot in Roseville they sold me a car that was loaded with problems. After getting home I talked to Ben at Toyota. Ben told me to bring my car in and they would look at it. After doing so Toyota found the problem but it wouldn't be fixed for a month due to a back order on parts. Keep in mind I did not buy my truck from Toyota, never paid them a penny. They fixed my car gave me a loaner and calmed me down. Ben and his team have made a Toyota customer for life. thanks for all you did for me and my family."

"I had a good experience buying my Camry here, about a year ago. Got a good trade-in on my totally destroyed 13-year old car and they took care of title issues on the trade-in with no problems at all. No trouble with service either. If you want your free car wash during a service appointment, you need to ask in advance."

http://bit.ly/AtG9a8

No comments:

Post a Comment