Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We would like to thank our happy customer for this great review

"I had a wonderful experience at Toyota Sunnyvale.

I did my research and used Costco pricing when I purchased my Prius II. My sales associate, Brad E., exceeded the deal I was offered at another dealership, plus he was very pleasant to work with and never pressured me.

when I took delivery on the car I got full instructions from Brad on its many features, never feeling rushed or hurried. Likewise, both Brad and Reisa stayed beyond closing to help me complete paperwork. I don't know that I could have been as patient as they were, had the situation been reversed.

I would not hesitate to recommend Toyota Sunnyvale to anyone looking for a new Toyota.

I have to say, the 2011 Prius II I purchased from this dealership is a great car and rides like a dream."

http://bit.ly/aRBET3

No comments:

Post a Comment