Monday, November 28, 2011

Richard, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us

"I can't complain. I bought my first car here (new 2008 Prius) and came back 4 years later to trade it in for a new 2012 Prius v. My sale associate, Larry Leibowitz, was friendly, fair and accommodating -- he worked with me on some logistics (caused by me being out of town). As for a car salesman, he was not overly pushy. The price was good to average (compared to what I could find locally and on the internet), especially considering the rarity/demand of my particular model/package. The new car sales was overall relatively efficient and painless!

On a side note, I've also taken my old Prius here religiously for service ever since I bought it. While I won't say they are particularly friendly/unfriendly, they've always got the work done promptly at a good to average price. I've never been surprised by unwanted charges. Having put over 85,000 miles on that car in 4 years, the car ran as smooth as the day I bought it -- I think that says much about the quality of service."

"Sales dept review: I bought a used ('08, 48k miles) non-Toyota vehicle here and eventually returned it due to what I perceived as a beginning transmission problem. The review is not for the vehicle, but the service I received:


Communication via phone and e-mail to schedule appointments was friendly and timely.
An assistant took me to test-drive not only "my vehicle," but several vehicles of similar model so I could compare them to the one I wanted. I had my friend who owns same vehicle test-drive the car as well.
They provided me with any and all details about the car that I felt they knew, including a certified (non-Toyota) dealer inspection report.
When I decided to return the car, they cut me a check within a few days.
A pleasant experience as far as dealerships go. One star off for letting me wait there and then and for not being able to work on the price much.

Bottom line - you still need to know about cars in order to pick the right one, but these people are quite helpful in getting you access to the information you need."

http://bit.ly/aRBET3

No comments:

Post a Comment