Monday, November 21, 2011

James, thanks so much for this great review. We truly appreciate your five-star rating

"I was in the market for a brand new Toyota Prius for quite a while now. I browse through the web looking at the best deal on Priuses when I stumbled upon Toyota Sunnyvale. Reisa at direct sales changed the way I think about car buying! I requested a quote on a 2011 Toyota Prius II online and Immediately got a call from her with a quote and scheduled me an appointment the next day. Needlessly to say, I put in a brand new Prius the next day.

From start to finish I only had to deal with Reisa, from test driving the car to signing paperwork. It was so fast and painless that I was out of the dealership within 3 hours. No haggling, no hassles!

As for the dealership; It was small, but it is well stocked on Toyota Priuses. I was told that this dealership is the #1 in the bay area when it comes to selling Toyota Priuses and would get priority from Toyota in receiving more Priuses from them. This particular dealership also has a separate lot for just Toyota Priuses, and had over 130 Priuses for me to choose from!"

http://bit.ly/676xlf

No comments:

Post a Comment