Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holly, thank you for this wonderful review

"Okay, none of us like buying a car because it involves talking to car salesmen. But I have to say I had a great experience at Sunnyvale Toyota! I went in over the weekend to check out the used car selection and took a test drive in a few cars. Not finding the car for me, I took the salesman's business card and left. The salesman, Ken Costa, e-mailed me daily with the new additions to the used car inventory and a few nights later, I went in and found my new car! Once I found the car, everyone made the purchasing process so easy. I got a great trade-in amount on my old car, a killer interest rate, and drove away in just a few hours. A truly painless car buying experience!"

http://bit.ly/676xlf

No comments:

Post a Comment