Friday, November 11, 2011

Kudos to Rossy for providing outstanding customer service

"Just bought a 2010 Prius Hybrid from Sunnyvale Toyota.Salesman Lyubo
is extremely awesome.Right from the beginning to the end of of the transaction he was with us(me and my wife).We looked up the price and type of car we wanted and Lyubo delivered it !!!.The process of buying a car was not at all strenuous at Toyota Sunnyvale.If you ever want a good car buying experience ask for Lyubo Ivanov.Great finance dept staffs,Jaime and Bart.Overall it's been our best car buying experience at Toyota Sunnyvale,CA."

"Buying a New 2011 Prius.

So, I was interested in buying a new 2011 Prius. Being from MN, I was prepared to fly down to San Jose and pick up the Prius. David Garske contacted me and offered to pick me up from the Airport, settle me down at a local hotel for the night and complete the transaction the next day.

As it turned out, I wasn't able to make it to San Jose due to a conflict but was extremely pleased with the assistance offered, I highly recommend this dealership for all out of state buyers so they can take advantage of the low pricing."

http://bit.ly/676xlf

No comments:

Post a Comment