Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"My first time buying from a dealer... Overall a great experience, and I will recommend them to my friends." - David R.


David R. Sunnyvale, California Jun 11, 2013
 
First class shop - I was at the used car lot at 1124 El Camino. My first time buying from a dealer, I went in looking for a specific car; and although not an expert on that exact model, the service was very accommodating. The 3-day money-back is great also, so I could get my car checked out by my personal mechanic. John E. was my sales rep, and he was very helpful in answering all my questions and helping me look over that one and other similar vehicles. Nothing pushy or coercive in any way like the stories you often hear about used car dealers. It was an easy and engaging process. It wasn't too long a wait to get financing straightened out - and the finance guy Bart actually called me the next day to tell me he was able to reduce my APR and finance fee by more than half, which was a really nice surprise. Overall a great experience, and I will recommend them to my friends.
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment