Monday, June 17, 2013

"I left with the car I wanted at a fair price with minimum fuss... I am 100% satisfied with the car, the buying process, and the price." - Andy G.


Andy G. Milpitas, California Jun 16, 2013
 
I had been shopping for a used SUV for a few weeks, and last weekend I was ready to pull the trigger. I wanted to first take the car to an independent garage for an inspection, and the sales staff at Magnussen and Capitol Toyota both gave me a runaround. When I called Toyota Sunnyvale, I spoke to C. J. Hsieh, who was helpful and straightforward. When I eventually was ready to make the purchase, I reviewed the inventory at Toyota Sunnyvale and made another appointment with C.J. Three hours later I left with the car I wanted at a fair price with minimum fuss. I should mention that I was paying cash, so I can't comment on the availability of financing through Toyota Sunnyvale. They do have one of the best selections used Toyotas and Hondas in the South Bay Area, and their cars are priced in line with market. Both cars that I looked at checked out with no major issues at an independent garage. The one I bought had 118,000 miles on it, and it is running great. I am 100% satisfied with the car, the buying process, and the price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend C. J. Hsieh to anyone shopping for a used car. I do suggest only buying from dealers that provide the CarFax report for free. I would avoid any car that had more than two owners, that has been in accident, that has failed a California smog check, or that was previously registered in the Eastern or Midwestern U.S. (where rust is often an issue).
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment