Thursday, June 6, 2013

"I was treated very nicely and well cared for from the first moment I met my salesman." - Karen T.


Karen T. San Jose, California Jun 05, 2013
 
I had a wonderful experience buying my new car from Josh Gunter at Sunnyvale Toyota. I was treated very nicely and well cared for from the first moment I met him. I highly recommend working with Josh. He was patient and didn't rush me and was by far the best car salesman I was in contact with during my search for a car. He actually made my car buying experience a nice one. Overall, I thought the Sunnyvale dealership was nicer than the other Toyota dealers I was in touch with. Even before I made an offer on the car they were the one Toyota dealership that responded to me in a timely manner. Their follow up after the car was purchased is outstanding - not at all what I anticipated. The one complaint I have about the dealership (not Josh) is that when I first walked in to look for cars it was hard to find someone to help me and it was pretty frustrating. But once paired with Josh all was well. So my recommendation is to make an appointment with a sales person ahead of time.
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment