Tuesday, June 25, 2013

" I wasn't sure what to expect from a dealership... but Sunnyvale Toyota has my trust, now my business." - Maria G.


Maria G. San Jose, California Jun 24, 2013
 
I brought in my Camry for a smog inspection. My check engine light was on. The Service guy was very freindly. They checked the light before they smog the car. The estimate was very expensive. The service guy Mingo went over everything, he helped me to understand what was needed and and what i can wait on doing. After talking to him I called my brother. I told him most of what was talked about with Mingo. My brother reasured me that what was said was true. My car passed smog, the light was off, and now i know what i will should do the next time i go there for service. I wasn't sure what to expect from a "dealer". i thought they were just going to rip me off, but Sunnyvale Toyota has my trust, now my business.
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment