Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Two Five-Star Yelp Reviews from our valued customers! Glad to have you safely back on the road Lucy, and enjoy the efficiency and smoothness of "Kona" Janine!

Yelp-logo

 

"I went in 9/1 (on a labor day weekend) for oil and filter change for my Toyota Camry. Paul Matsui  was my service advisor and he was super patient and friendly on a busy day. He helped me from the beginning to the end. He answered all of my questions very honestly and brought me straight to my car after service so I can skip that long pick up line!!

Brain Tang was the one who worked on my car and I'm very satisfied. The car is running much smoother!! He also did a very precise job on the inspection!!

Thank you guys!!"

 

"Let me start off by saying that I am a huge Yelper. Checked yelp reviews for Toyota in Dublin & Tracy - both 2 stars. Went and visited Dublin just for shiz and giggles and yes, it was that bad. And yes, I did review them. LOL.

Anyways, I was referred to this Toyota dealership by a friend at work and even though they have low reviews as well decided to try it out since it was a referral.

KEVIN CHEW - I called him before going down to the dealership because we had a crazy situation. I was trying to get rid of my 2002 Acura MDX and also my husbands 2007 Scion TC. MDX - owned, no balance. TC owed about 9k, worth about 9k. What we needed was a Prius, because I commute a lot and a van for my husbands work. Credit, not so good for both, had a co-signer blah blah blah. Ended up private party selling my MDX, so we brought hubbys scion in on a Friday. Got there about 5ish. Since Kevin already knew what we wanted we sat and went over stuff in his office for about 15 minutes then out to the cars. Found the white Prius C4 that I wanted and also looked at the Prius 3 which was on promotion. Took a while for me to decide which one to go with but Kevin was VERY patient with us. Decided to go with the Prius C4.

Once that was decided we started to look for a van. He took my husband to the used car dealership (down that block) now that was kind of weird, but whatever. Haha... guess that was the only lot they could probably get nearest the main dealership.... anyways, my hubby looked at some vans and found one that was a great price.... and decent condition - right in our price range.

This yelp review, very summed up, short and sweet. We were actually at the car dealership from 5pm-ish until literally 12:30am. Kevin helped us with both of our transactions and was very helpful in answering all of our questions and was very, very patient with us. We were finishing up the paperwork in the used car lot and Kevin had to go back to the new car lot to pick up my keys and car to find that he needed to pound on the door for the janitor to let him in hahahahaha.

Anyways, regarding my Prius C4 - I LOVE IT! I read some reviews and some people were knocking it saying stuff like - this car is so cheaply made, everything is so flimsy blah blah blah - well DUH. You pay for what you get. This model is the cheapest of the Prius' line. And if you want something better pay more money! Also, they probably make it lighter so the gas mileage is better. Some people were complaining that it didn't get advertised mileage - that was probably the way they were driving because I get GREAT gas mileage. Sometimes my gas mileage even goes up to 89 (rare but it happens). Yes, the glare on the navi screen makes it hard to see, but I already knew that coming in to buying the car, I just have not yet had time to tint my windows - which a review said did help. Entune is great, navi is great, and my car is pretty sporty so I am one happy camper. Her name is Kona and I love her.

She has already even had her "First Visit" to the Happiest Place on Earth! =)

Hope this helps! Make sure you ask for Kevin, he rocks!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment