Monday, September 24, 2012

Toyota Sunnyvale Thanks This Great Customer for the Five Stars on Yelp

"We bought a 2012 toyota Venza V6 at toyota sunnyvale. At first it was a hard decision because my wife and I were deciding if we want to get a RAV4 or a Venza. Zenia Padua was very helpful when we made that decision. She gave us a very insightful advise when it comes to all the amenities, practicality,  getting the best deal, and most importantly affordable car that my wife and I will buy. At the end of the day we were able to get the Venza and drive it home with no regrets and knowing that we received the best deal in town. Trust me I did my research first before we bought the car. Especially, knowing that buying a new car is another expenses for the next 3-5years. RAV4 is a really nice car but my wife and I ended up driving a Venza at the end of the day.  Zenia was very prompt and gave us a "hassle free" and "no worries" environment experience when we were in Sunnyvale toyota. Thank you very much Zenia, for all your help in God's time if we decide to buy another car we will definitely go back to Toyota Sunnyvale and ask for your assistance.  Thanks again." -Mart P.

Thank you, Mart, for the terrific five star review for Toyota Sunnyvale! Padua and Zenia also thank you for your kind words. Our worry-free, hassle-free car buying environment is second to none and leaves you with no regrets on the vehicle you buy or the deal we give you. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again when your Venza needs its first checkup.

Click HERE to see this review with all our other five-star ones. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for online coupons and specials.

Yelp

No comments:

Post a Comment