Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Toyota Sunnyvale Appreciates TJ's Five-Star Review on Yelp

"Wow...either i was lucky or I'm reviewing a different dealership. Hopefully my positive experience can balance things a bit.

But anyhow, I've recently purchased my second Scion at Toyota Sunnyvale, after having a pleasant experience the first time around. The sales representative that I met with helped streamlined the whole process, while being courteous, upfront, and thorough during the whole process. And after doing my homework i was pleased to find that his words were on the level...and that they had just what I was looking for--an honest and fair deal.

I recognize that a good or bad experience can come down to the person you happen to wind up getting as the representative that day. For me, Vu Nguyen was my contact person. I earn my trust quickly and I never felt any pressure during our engagements. I'm hoping that his efforts to create a positive image for the Dealership is noticed." -TJ P.

We appreciate the fantastic five-star review for Toyota Sunnyvale! Our team is dedicated to an honest, fair car buying experience for all of our customers. We provide you with courteous service you can trust to help you make a positive decision on the vehicle you are looking for. If you have any questions or concerns about your vehicle, please let us know.

Click HERE to see our positive reviews with this one. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for coupons and specials.

Yelp

No comments:

Post a Comment