Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thanks to all for these SIX great positive reviews on Google+ Local!

"Sunnyvale Toyota is where we go for all of our automobile purchases. We've purchased three vehicles from there and are very satisfied with the prices and service." 

 

"I am very happy with the service that I got from Toyota Sunnyvale when I bought my used truck! The truck was in very good state and I paid a fair price for it. They helped me with financing and they helped me get an excellent interest and insurance (even though I don't have a credit history due to the fact that I am not a US citizen). Also, after I bought it I found out the truck wasn't aligned and they offered to align it at their garage. However I live quite far and I didn't feel like drive back a couple times to bring it and pick it up. Instead they let me use a garage closer to home and I could reimburse the cost of the other garage with them!" 

 

"Bought a new Prius recently, experience was great, just 2 visits because I wanted to sleep on it and all done. Dinner was held at the dealership with a bunch of recent new car owners, very nice! A first for me. Great info discussed too. Been over to Service a couple times for minor issues, questions; everyone was helpful and caring." 

 

"No real hassle's. They seemed to treat me fairly, and the service dept. is really good and efficient."

 

"Great, friendly service. I brought my car in w/out an appointment and they took it right away. Plus, it came back washed."

 

"Excellent team .. had a wonderful experience buying the Sienna."

 

http://bit.ly/LwLjgO

No comments:

Post a Comment