Monday, August 6, 2012

An Updated 5-Star Review of Our Service Center and Two More Positive Reviews on Yelp!

Yelp-logo
"I sent my van for oil & filter change this Sat 8/4.

I had quite a few concerns and Paul Matsui addressed them promptly and satisfactorily.

I look forward to this kind of attentive services in the future."

 

"Good selection, fair prices. I found the perfect Silver 2003 Beetle.   :)   "

 

"I took my new Prius here for its first service at 5k miles. I was very happy they had a weekend appointment option. The woman who helped me was very nice and helpful, and she made sure my car got a needed recall fix while it was there. The only reason I don't give them 5 stars is that I was told the service would take several hours (even before the recall fix was added to the service). Since the only other thing that was needed was a tire rotation, this delay was a lot more than I was anticipating, and it would have been good if they told me about the time issue when I made the appointment. (I ended up calling my wife to pick me up.)"

 

http://bit.ly/aMn7qG

No comments:

Post a Comment