Monday, June 18, 2012

Two Positive Reviews on Yelp. Great, Professional, Work Everyone!

Yelp-logo

 

"Professional car buying process.  I was expecting to be at the dealership all day; but, Toyota Sunnyvale seemed to have the process down pat and I was out of there in less than an hour with my new car."

 

"Really surprised to read the many negative reviews here as my experience was very different.  I visited both the Used and New lots several times over the course of several weeks.  I ultimately decided on a new 2012 Prius, but found my experiences at both lots very positive.   Obviously the salesmen on both lots were interested in making the sale, but I did not find either one overly aggressive, or using high-pressure sales tactics.    They were great about allowing me to take as many test drives as I wanted.  I tried to negotiate to lower the price in both camps and there was unfortunately no discount (everyone wants a Prius).   However the reason I went to them in the first place is their advertised offers were extremely competitive, and there was absolutely no "bait and switch".

The sales associate on the new lot, J. Brown Fitterman, presented the options, but was not overly aggressive in his presentation.  He accepted my "no thank you", and moved on.  He presented the 10-point guarantee which I really appreciated.  Same in finance dept. when I passed on extended warranty etc., "No thank you" was no problem.  None of this, "You'll be sorry".  They even advised me on how to handle transfer of ownership as I elected to sell my car privately rather than to the dealer.

J. set up my blue tooth device on exit.  Spent time making sure I could get all my music channels. Drove me through service dept. on the way out and it was immaculate.  OK -- so this is an obvious sales tactic, but who can blame them?  

J. even called me a day later to make sure I didn't have any follow-up questions, and that I understood everything.  He encouraged me to stop by the dealership anytime I had a question.  I appreciated it.  A new Prius is so techie, with the features/display it's overwhelming.

Every time I stopped in I was greeted very cheerfully by people at the dealership who were happy to answer questions so I was surprised to read about the apathy other buyers experienced.  

Most importantly my new Prius is fantastic!  Drives like a dream and it's fun to see your mileage on trip details.  And the interface with my iPod is fantastic.  Sure makes driving a pleasure.  

I encourage other buyers to do their homework certainly, but when you're ready, go to Toyota Sunnyvale.  You will be treated fairly and courteously.  

The car buying experience, which is so often unpleasant was a pure pleasure in my case."

 

http://bit.ly/AtG9a8

No comments:

Post a Comment