Friday, June 8, 2012

Two More Positive Reviews! We Appreciate Your Business!

Yelp-logo
"Buying a used car isn't ever going to be a fun experience, no matter where you go. You want the best deal you can get; the dealership wants as much money out of you as they can get. Toyota Sunnyvale wasn't any different.

The representative I dealt with didn't really know much about the cars I was interested in. When I asked him to tell me about a car, he literally just read the specs off the sticker in the window, as if I couldn't read them myself. Later on, when he was looking to compare things on http://Autotrader.com, he didn't seem to know how to navigate the site.

I did pretty extensive research for the cars I was interested in online beforehand, and the sticker price on the car was a reasonable offer, definitely below other offers for similar cars in the area. After I decided I wanted to talk price with the representative, he spent about an hour going back and forth to talk to his manager. They wouldn't budge on the price, which was fine, I just wish it didn't take them an hour to tell me that.

Once it came to doing the paperwork, it took another couple hours to get everything done. I had to send one form back to them three times because they spelled my name wrong, put down the wrong phone number, and got my driver's license number wrong.

As I said, buying a used car anywhere isn't going to be fun. At the very least, the staff was pleasant throughout the process, and they weren't pushy when I was just test driving. All things considered, I'd give them 3.5 stars, which I'll round up for now."

"We had a fantastic experience with Sunnyvale Toyota when we bought our 2003 Camry.  

Our salesman, Ron, could not have been better.  He was everything we wanted and more.  He was sympathetic when we told him that our daughter had been in a car accident and that our family was shaken up and needed a car that made us all feel safe.  He understood our needs and never tried to talk us into going over our budget.  He was calm, friendly, not at all pushy, he was patient when we left the showroom without having made a decision, and he was available to us when we called him and when we came back.  

After we bought the car we took it to our own mechanic and when he discovered a few issues that needed to be addressed, Sunnyvale Toyota agreed to pay half.  The service department was attentive and prompt.

Thank you, RON - we will be back when we are ready to buy our next car!

Jim and Leigh M."

http://bit.ly/AtG9a8

No comments:

Post a Comment