Tuesday, June 5, 2012

An Educated Buyer Chose Toyota Sunnyvale! Read His Review and See Why!

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

Yelp
"I was hesitant to go and buy a used car since I have had bad experiences with other  Car Dealers. At Toyota Sunnyvale (closest to Bernardo Avenue), they have most of their automobiles priced  below Blue Book value.

I drove a used certified Highlander that had a sales price several thousand dollars under Blue Book. I was still skeptical, so I went home and started searching online for a similar car and I could not find anything close to it, so I went back the Dealer.

Fred Moini, the Sales Associate was very helpful and patient. I had a lot of questions and he was able to get all the information that I  requested.

I have recommended Fred to my friends and I will definitely  be back when I am ready to buy my next car."

http://bit.ly/AtG9a8

No comments:

Post a Comment