Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Vu and Bart, thank you for making Joe's first car buying experience a truly enjoyable one!

"Just came back from buying a used car from Sunnyvale Toyota, couldn't be happier! Vu Nguyen, the salesman, was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle and Finance Mgr. Bart DiCairano was great. Never felt pressured and all my options were laid out and questions answered. Sales people were very friendly, too, making a point of coming out and congratulating me on my purchase before I left the dealership. This was the first time I have ever dealt with a dealership to purchase a vehicle and it was MUCH less painful than I anticipated. Toyota of Sunnyvale will not only get my business for all maintenance on my Durango, as well as any future business when I purchase a car again. Well done, Vu and Bart! You both have my highest recommendation!"

http://bit.ly/AtG9a8

No comments:

Post a Comment