Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Euli, we are happy to know you enjoyed the customer service provided by Paul

"Toyota of Sunnyvale has the best internet sales team. I worked with Paul Maloa who truly delivered exceptional customer service. He is patient and is willing to give discounts on sales. I worked with him to buy a Prius. I love their 7 day price guarantee on the car that you want to buy. He also gave me a 7 day price guarantee on the trade in value of my Lexus.
Most importantly, he is willing to do business over the phone. He is very easy to talk to and he doesn't try to confuse you different sets of numbers.
I also visited Stevens Creek Toyota twice and both times they were unwilling to give me a discounted price on a new car and they would not give me a written offer on the trade in of my car. They kept asking me to waste more time by visiting and visiting.

Ask for Paul Maloa when you consider buying your next car. He's more than awesome."

http://bit.ly/676xlf

No comments:

Post a Comment