Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Raymond, thank you for this great review. We are honored to have you as a customer.

"Excellent Dealership. I visited over ten dealerships for my new mini-van and picked Toyota Sunnyvale to close the deal (Toyota Sienna). I have to say that going to Toyota Sunnyvale was the right choice. They are sincere, courteous, and doesn't hard sell or pull strings. All pricing and vehicle information were given up front with no catches down the line, and I am still very happy about my decision. Their pricing is extremely competitive, and so far they've been honoring their words and promises about maintenance and customer services. I'll totally recommend Toyota Sunnyvale to anyone I know"
"Best dealership. I have visited about four dealerships around the Bay Area to buy new Corolla 2011 and had received excellent service at this place. I got into the dealership at around 9:00PM and stepped out at 11:00PM with all the paper work done. Eric was my Sales person and we were provided with a great service even though it was a very odd time. Also the negotiation went very smooth and I am sure I got the best deal. The service center is also pretty good. I would definitely recommend this place"
"Great Service, Excellent Dealership, made customer very happy and satisfied. I like to give them 10+ for service rating."
http://bit.ly/iQ7C5u

No comments:

Post a Comment