Thursday, October 6, 2011

Karen, thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure helping you.

"I walked onto the lot with a clear idea of what I wanted, but slightly wary due to a hard sell from another Toyota dealer. What happened at Toyota Sunnyvale was I was met by a pleasant salesman, who asked what I was interested in, immediately took me to exactly what I wanted, offered a price that was exactly in my price range, and I bought the car. This was the friendliest, easiest, best experience I've ever had buying a car. I highly recommend Toyota Sunnyvale."

"I took my Prius for 15k service at 7am. They said it will probably take less than 90 minutes, but it was done in 45.

As for the price, it was pretty steep for an oil change, but I paid a premium for Dealer Service and maintenance of a hybrid vehicle."

http://bit.ly/676xlf

No comments:

Post a Comment