Friday, October 14, 2011

Fred, we would like to thank you for providing outstanding customer service

"I never thought I would ever be writing a review(and a 5 star one!) for a car dealership as my mind had always been set on buying from private party, however I'm pleased to record here my experience with Toyota Sunnyvale.

Fred Moini was the wonderful gentleman and salesperson I worked with. I was looking for a reliable car to last me another 3 three years and therefore I was looking for a moderately priced used car. I visited the place 4 times and each time, Fred patiently sat with me, explored the inventory at Toyota Sunnyvale and Toyota Marin(which is their sister dealership), also went around the lot with me to look at newly arrived cars that had not yet been listed on the website. I was quite picky about choosing but Fred was very patient and let me go around looking at a number of cars each time, gave me the keys to test-drive any car I wanted to. I visited with family and friends a couple of times and he was very courteous and understanding of their preferences. He also had Toyota Marin bring me two of their cars from San Rafael to test drive.

Happily, I was able to find a nice one-owner Chevy in pristine condition at a great no haggle price. All in all, a pleasant experience, I'd strongly recommend asking for Fred Moini should you decide to purchase from Toyota Sunnyvale."

http://bit.ly/676xlf

No comments:

Post a Comment