Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Toyota Sunnyvale - Two five-star reviews on Yelp

Toyota Sunnyvale would like to congratulate Henry and Fred for providing excellent customer service. Check out these five-star reviews on Yelp.

"They say you shouldn't settle on the first wedding dress you try on (which I assume can also apply to test driving cars) but I disagree.

My husband and I recently purchased a Toyota Prius at Toyota Sunnyvale in May. Toyota Sunnyvale was one of our first stops and just as Fred, our amazing salesman told us that first day, we soon came back after making our rounds. The no pressure sales technique really won us over and it became more apparent as we shopped around that Toyota Sunnyvale was more our style (I think we're still being stalked by random salespeople all over town after repeatedly explaining we already made our purchase!) The car was in top notch shape and we got a very competitive deal on it.

Fred was hands down the best guy to work with. He's so laid back but the kind of person you feel like you have known for years, or someone who is a friend of a friend and is sort of looking out for you. I had a lot of questions about everything including the pre-owned certification process and he (and Mike) were very patient with me. There was a small issue with a noise on the brake line and they had the issue fixed and even let us borrow a car while they were working on it.

I feel really great about our purchase and would highly recommend Toyota Sunnyvale based on our experience! Thanks Fred! :)"

"I have a very good experience at Toyota Sunnyvale, Sunnyvale, CA. On July 1, 2011 I bought an used 2011 Toyota Sienna and I also traded my old minivan in that deal. My sales manager was Mr. Henry Perez. The next day I decided to return my used van and buy a new 2011 Toyota Sienna. So on July 2, 2011 when I went there Mr. Perez not only gave me a very good service, he also gave me $703 more on my previous day's trade in. Which I think is fantastic!!! They have a very good 10 point customer service policy. I am not sure which other Toyota dealer has something like that. -As."

http://bit.ly/676xlf

No comments:

Post a Comment