Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Toyota Sunnyvale - One Positive Review on Yelp

Toyota Sunnyvale would like to congratulate our staff for providing excellent customer service. Check out this positive review on Yelp.

"I dealt with this dealership when I sold my car. I wanted to avoid the hassle of a private sale so I contacted several dealers about selling my car, an older BMW, to them. The price I got from Toyota Sunnyvale was fair and in line with what I had researched my car should be worth. The people I dealt with were professional and courteous and made the transaction relatively painless. This is in contrast to the various BMW dealers I contacted in the area who never acknowledged my concerns about the sales process and always acted as if they were doing me a huge favor. In any event, given the experience I had with the folks at Toyota Sunnyvale, I think they are worth considering when purchasing a car. Trust and respect come along a two way street and I think that Toyota Sunnyvale will treat you fairly"

http://bit.ly/676xlf

No comments:

Post a Comment