Friday, July 1, 2011

Toyota Sunnyvale - Three Positive Reviews on Yelp

Toyota Sunnyvale would like to thank our staff for providing excellent customer service. Check out these positive reviews on Yelp.

"I just bought my 2nd car at Toyota Sunnyvale in 3 years. It was the same good experience in this dealership. The sales staff was very friendly , helpful ,knowledgeable , especially CJ . He didn't give me any pressure to buy the car. I did go to other dealership to test drive other Toyota,( Stevens Creek.) I was so mad after the test drive . The sales person just walked away and left me and my husband at the parking lot. I am still holding the key. I didn't know what to do. So I went back to Toyota Sunnyvale few days later . I just walked into the show room and CJ already gave me a friendly greeting. After a test drive again, I decided to buy the car. Their price was very reasonable and good - almost no need to negotiate. However, I still have a litter gift from him . I highly recommend shopping at Sunnyvale Toyot."

"My name is Carmen Sanchez, email: carmen4782003@yahoo.com had a great experience in Toyota Sunnyvale with Mr. Jayson my sales representative and Mr. Bart in Finance. The only thing that bothered me was the wait. It took the insurance guy to get there more than two hours. I'm happy with my Highlander."

"I recently purchased a Toyota Corolla 2011 at Toyota Sunnyvale. I got a very good deal from Toyota Sunnyvale. They were very helpful and supportive. I just came to look at the Cars but went buying one. I was very impressed"

http://bit.ly/676xlf

No comments:

Post a Comment