Monday, March 4, 2013

"My first car buying experience and let me tell you, it was wonderful!" - Sadie


Sadie Y. Santa Clara, California Mar 03, 2013
 
I just bought a 2013 Pruis V from this dealership. This is my first car buying experience and let me tell you, it was wonderful! The reason why I had to purchase a car was because mine was totaled in an accident recently. My Dad actually made all the phone calls and arrangements with the dealership to help me get a roll on things. My Dad first talked to a very nice lady named Reisa. She was wonderful! They made the arrangements for a blue Pruis and it was the only one in stock. She held on to the car for me from I think Wednesday to Saturday, the day that I could come in. We walked to where she was holding the car for me and she talked me through EVERYTHING! I forgot what one button was and she explained it again to me. Thank you for working with me! I was a nervous mess! After checking out the car, we were led into Reisa's office to start the paper work. Paper work isn't my favorite thing, and I was glad it was an easy thing to do! After paper work, Reisa found Phil, the fiance gentleman! He was also great! They worked out a payment agreement and gave us a lower APR. They also understood that we didn't have the insurance check yet and were more then willing to rewrite our agreement when the check arrives. Hopefully soon! We also forgot some other paper work for them, and again they were so understanding and said to just come back later, that's fine! How many dealerships do you know that do that? And let you drive off with the new car? We quickly went home to get what they needed and went back. As we were with Phil, Reisa noticed something was weird with my application and asked if I had been at the dealership before. They talked about it for a little bit and then explained to me that someone had some how gotten a hold of my information and apparently I own a BMW. Phil was on it and said to call back on Monday and see what on earth was going on. I was in shock from the news and so grateful that Phil was getting to the bottom of the problem. I can't thank him and Reisa enough! Def. coming back here. It's a little further from me, but most worth it!
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment