Friday, February 22, 2013

Thank you, Kavi, for taking the time to leave us an excellent review on Google+Local!

Google_local_logo

"I initially went into the showroom to look for used cars, but the offer for a new Corolla LE was so good that I instantly changed my mind to get a new car. I visited the showroom thrice to decide on the color, accessories etc. All three times Damien was extremely friendly and courteous. One time when he was not available as he was helping another customer, he still made sure me and my friend got another person (Ben) to answer our questions and provide us with the Quotes. After visiting couple other dealerships who were willing to offer the same price - I still wanted to buy the car only from Sunnyvale toyota because I felt very comfortable and I know I can always go back to them in case it is necessary any time in the future."

Click HERE to see this review with our other positive ones. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for online exclusives and specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment