Friday, February 22, 2013

Thank you, Dan, for leaving us a 5-star review on Yelp!

Yelp

"This is in regards to my buying experience of a new 2013 Prius II at Sunnyvale and using Truecar to secure me a great price (Got on Presidents Day weekend - $25,162.70 was my OTD price w/tax licence etc all thrown in; hope this helps others!).  I was somewhat afraid to go to this place based on reviews I saw previously, however Sales Rep Ben Rebiskie was very prompt, courteous, friendly and my experience was excellent in that it was seemless, smooth, and easy.  He didn't hard pressure anything else & accepted the truecar pricing I had.  I will update this again in 3 months when I bring the Prius in for its first maintenance checkup and let everyone know how that goes.  Stay Tuned, but in terms of easy buying process I would suggest using  Ben Rebiskie."

Click HERE to see this review with our other positive ones. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for online exclusives and specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment