Friday, February 3, 2012

Dixie, we are happy to have provided you with an outstanding car buying experience. Thank you for your recommendation.

"My sales person was very knowledgeable and courteous. She answered all my questions concerning the vehicle I purchased and even allowed me to test drive another Toyota that I was considering purchasing. It was so refreshing in today's economy that the sales person didn't pressure me into a quick sale. Toyota Sunnyvale is probably the best place that I have ever purchased a vehicle. They gave me a great price on my trade in and even gave me a higher price than originally offered when I just asked for more money. They didn't play any games with me such as hiding my keys that other dealerships have tried in the past. Toyota Sunnyvale also offered a wide range of extended warranties and she explained all the options available to me while giving me a plan that best suited my personal situation. In summary I give both Toyota Sunnyvale and my sales person the highest recommendation and I will certainly return there to buy my next vehicle a few years down the road."

http://bit.ly/iQ7C5u

No comments:

Post a Comment