Thursday, December 22, 2011

MotoX, thank you for this wonderful review

"I see a lot of "Love or Hate" experiences here... That makes me realize that a dealership experience just gets as good as the person you are dealing with...

Yes, dealerships can be a little more expensive for car maintenance than other places, but I go anyway. I've had my oil changed, 30k maintenance done, and both times they were fairly quick and treated me professionally (i.e. NOT treating me like I don't know the difference between the hood and the trunk.) My service advisor walked me through my different options for services (Minimum Recommended / Dealer Suggested / Value Package services), and she gave me her recommendation. I felt no pressure to spend more money than I had to.

The waiting area is small and can get a little loud but they are pretty fast so you don't really wait that long, they offered to take me home if I didn't want to wait.

Perk of getting anything done here for service is that I got a car wash too! =)

I commend you for having such an amazing staff here. The service department people are very friendly and nice. Thanks Toyota Sunnyvale for a very positive service experience!! I will be back. They won me over!!!"

http://bit.ly/aRBET3

No comments:

Post a Comment