Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Meda, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your kind word

"My father bought a car at Toyota Sunnyvale,, and he's keep saying he had best experiences ever, and he told me to put this for his salesrep.. he bought a sienna a few days ago from Anthony (salesman), and he keeps telling me he was the best ever.

he was calm, respectful, gentle, and had great product knowledge. Price was great as well, and he still had awesome service even after we purchased the car.. If possible we would like to give 500 stars for him. my father paid-off more than 15 cars during his life, and he says this salesman was the best ever..

dealership was bigger than I thought.. and their inventory was great enough.. and most of employees were very gentle to everyone.. it was fist time visiting Toyota Sunnyvale, but definitely, my family will buy from this dealership again.

lastly? Thank you Anthony. I appreciate to your high quality of service you provided to us."

"Thank you Brad Eazarsky, just had to yelp (never yelped before) he just did a great job. I recommend seeing Brad Eazarsky to any one that wants to buy a Toyota . He finds the vehicle for you, calls you when it arrives ,(so no one else will get it) then gets you in and out of there FAST. Which totally pleased my husband. Thanks for all your help which saved us our time!"

http://bit.ly/aRBET3

No comments:

Post a Comment