Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"I have never met such an accommodating group of people.. You can't go wrong with Sunnyvale Toyota." - Richard O.


Richard O. Sunnyvale, California Jul 02, 2013
 
I have been a customer of Sunnyvale Toyota for many years . My first purchase was a Camry and this time We purchased a new 2013 Rav4. This dealership has bent over backwards to make our purchase a pleasant experience. I have never met such an accommodating group of people. ST has always performed professionally during the years we have been coming to them. I always feel we are given the red carpet welcome. From the service department to the sales floor, to the marketing and finance department, we have been treated as royalty. I will miss them as we are moving out of state. However, they will be a regular stop to visit whenever we visit the area. You can't go wrong with Sunnyvale Toyota.
 
Click here to read more reviews on Yelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment