Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thanks to Andy for the Great Review of Toyota Sunnyvale's Service Department on Yelp

"Paul Matsui and his service techs are awesome! After several re-scheduling on their web site for my appointment, I finally brought my car in for a routine maintenance on a Sunday and brought up this problem of non-functioning marker and taillights I just noticed the other night. After a full day's diagnosis, Paul came back and told me something is causing the fuse for these lights to pop and they will need more time to find out the cause. I really needed the car to go to work the next day so I told Paul I will need to re-schedule this for some other time when he is there and left.

I went back on that following Friday worrying about if they can get this fixed before I get a fix-it ticket or worse yet, an accident. That afternoon Paul called and told me that they found a pinched wire from one of the taillights that's touching the car body hence shorting out the fuse. Paul told me he will deal with Toyota on this issue and handed me my car key (well, key-less key). Thank you! What a relief to not have to worry about things that we take for granted day in and day out anymore! That experience is now just enhanced with a super service from a super friendly service adviser!" -Andy C.

Thank you, Andy, for the very kind review of Toyota Sunnyvale's service department. Paul and our whole team provide a low stress and minimum inconvenience service environment for all of our customers, and they do what it takes to make sure your service needs are met. We look forward to seeing you again.

Click HERE to see this review with all our other great ones. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for online coupons and specials.

Yelp

No comments:

Post a Comment