Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thanks to these great customers for sharing their experiences with us

"The customer service at Sunnyvale Toyota is fabulous. The service agents are always friendly, informative and pro-active. All crew members are very team-oriented. The staff are true to their word. The mechanics are able to perform repairs on the car within the time promised by the service agents. After experiencing an issue with a tire late in the day on a Saturday, I stopped by Sunnyvale Toyota, a mechanic inspected my car, identified the issue and repaired it quickly. I would recommend Toyota Sunnyvale to family and friends."

"I give the highest ratings because this dealership proved to be very efficient in performing the 5,000 mile maintenance giving me confidence in the results. The shop was immaculate maintained, each work station was manned with the proper tools and manuals to perform the exacting measurements needed. I talked to the mechanic and the floor supervisor to get answers to my many questions about my new Tacoma. They were very agreeable and helpful. I left feeling informed and satisfied that a good service had been accomplished."

http://bit.ly/bCnIAR

No comments:

Post a Comment